There is no need to throw away an old broom with nappy bristles. with these Genius life hacks You can easily fix it by using a simple life hack. Just ask internet users and they can give invaluable advice.
- Use a cotton swab to clean your ears.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells.
- Moisturize your skin daily to keep it hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Get enough sleep each night to feel your best.
- Exercise regularly to improve your physical and mental health.
- Eat a healthy diet to give your body the nutrients it needs.
- Take care of your mental health by practicing mindfulness and relaxation techniques.
- Spend time with loved ones to reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Use a rubber band to open jars.
- Sharpen your scissors by cutting aluminum foil.
- Use a paperclip to fix a broken zipper.
- De-ice your car windshield with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and water.
- Use a dryer sheet to remove static cling from clothes.
- Charge your phone faster by putting it in airplane mode.
- Turn off your lights and electronics when you’re not using them to save energy.
- Recycle and compost to help the environment.
- Volunteer your time to help others.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
We at CaretoFUN rounded up 20 ingenious life hacks and we hope they will be useful in your life.
1. “To quickly defrost and steam frozen buns!”
2. “This guy on the plane using his headphone cord as a hook.”
3. “Tape a dryer sheet on your wall register to make your room smell fresh.”
4. “The curtain at the hotel won’t stay closed so the baby can nap. Lifehacked it.”
5. “Someone crocheted around a rock being used as a doorstop in my building so it doesn’t slam so loudly.”
6. “Coconuts are used as flower pots”
7. “The way this pot is being used as a sink.”
8. “An old indoor swimming pool that now gets used as an office.”
9. “Use the front-facing camera on your phone to see into boxes on high shelves.”
10. “Cover your white shoes in toilet paper while drying so they avoid yellow swirls.”
12. “A simple and effective way to move your clothes without taking off the hangers.”
13. “Need a simple dispensing solution for your dog waste bags? Cut a water bottle in half, mount with command strips!”
14. “Simple tablet stand”
16. Be organized in your car.
17. “Egg prep for camping. A simple solution that saves on space.”
18. “My low tech solution for keeping track of tiny remotes. If you have kids, do this. Trust me.”
19. “Milk jug paint pot”
Which life hack would you use? What tips and tricks do you know that help you in your daily routine with genius life hacks
- Clean your microwave by heating up a bowl of water with lemon slices for a few minutes. The steam will loosen the grime and make it easy to wipe clean.
- Use a lint roller to remove pet hair from furniture and clothes.
- Organize your drawers with shoeboxes or other containers.
- Declutter regularly to get rid of things you no longer need or use.
- Use a label maker to label everything in your home. This will make it easier to find things and keep your home organized.
- Clean your showerhead with vinegar to remove mineral deposits.
- Use a toothbrush to clean the grout between your tiles.
- Dust your ceiling fan with a pillowcase to prevent the dust from falling down.
- Clean your dishwasher filter regularly to prevent food from getting stuck and causing odors.